RGC Egypt

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RGC Egypt
RGC Egypt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Register Activate !

Go down

Register Activate ! Empty Register Activate !

Post by Vip-Sexy Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:36 pm

Hello Guys,

I would like to tell you guys that if u've got any probleme with registering just make sure u've done these steps:

1. CLICK REGISTER
2.ACCEPT RULES & REGULATIONS
3.GO TO YOUR MAIL AND ACTIVATE YOU ACCOUNT (IF HOTMAIL CHECK SPAM BOX)
4.IF YOU DIDN'T RECEIVE A MESSAGE TO YOUR MAIL JUST GO EGYPT CHANNEL ON RGC /J EGYPT THEN /W ANY OF THESE PEOPLE : VIP-SEXY BRAINQ NOOBRUS IF YOU DON'T FIND ANY OF THESE ONLINE JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE ON: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Registered but can't LOG IN !
First check that you are entering the correct username and password. If they are okay then one of two things may have happened: if COPPA support is enabled and you clicked the I am under 13 years old link while registering then you will have to follow the instructions you received. If this is not the case then maybe your account need activating. Some boards will require all new registrations be activated, either by yourself or by the administrator before you can log on. When you registered it would have told you whether activation was required. If you were sent an e-mail then follow the instructions; if you did not receive the e-mail then check that your e-mail address is valid. One reason activation is used is to reduce the possibility of rogue users abusing the board anonymously. If you are sure the e-mail address you used is valid then try contacting the board administrator.

REGARDS VIP-SEXY
EGYPT STAFF HEAD
Vip-Sexy
Vip-Sexy
Admin

https://rgc-channel.forumegypt.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum